We will introduce a medicinal dry curry that is perfect for the rainy season, using “ coriander ” that blows away the damp feeling from the inside of the body and “ beans ” that prepares the stomach and invigorates. It is also attractive to be able to do it in a short time!
I introduced the medicinal rainy season regimen in ” Rainy season medicine “, but the main points are the moisture that accumulates inside the body (internal moisture) and the moisture that comes in from the outside (external moisture). It is how to get rid of the insulator).
Excess water is called “dampness” in Chinese medicine, and when it adversely affects us, it becomes “dampness”, causing headaches, eczema, and foot pain. You may get bloated, have diarrhea, or lose your appetite.
This time, I picked up 3 recommended ingredients to prevent dampness and thought about dry curry using these.
■Kana: It is warm and makes you sweat to drive away evil spirits. Stimulates digestion and increases appetite. It is also good for stomach tension. It has a diuretic effect. A crude drug called gensui.
■Soybeans: Gentle flatness that neither warms nor cools the body. Improve digestive function and rejuvenate. It also has the effect of enhancing gastrointestinal function and removing excess water.
■Corn: Flat like soybeans. Improves digestive function and improves stomach upset. It works to lower cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar. The hair root is a crude drug called “Nanbange”.
Ingredients for “Dry curry of beans and coriander” <For 2 to 3 people>
Add a lot of flavored vegetables to aid digestion and improve mood.Minced meat: 200g Boiled mixed beans
: 100g Boiled
stalk . ……1 piece Curry powder……2 tbsp Consomme granules……1 tsp Medium thick sauce……1 tbsp Salt and pepper……Appropriate Salad oil……Appropriate amount
How to make “Dry curry of beans and coriander”
- Chop the garlic, ginger, onion, celery and coriander. Wash mixed beans and corn with water.
- Add salad oil to a frying pan, stir-fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant, then add the onion, celery, minced meat, and curry powder in that order and stir-fry.
- Add the mixed beans, corn, boiled tomatoes, consommé, and medium thick sauce to 2 and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
The point of “dry curry of beans and coriander”
- It is better to use powdered curry powder rather than oily curry roux, as greasy foods hinder the flow of energy and are bad for digestion. Moreover, curry powder contains a lot of things that improve digestion, regulate the flow of energy, and activate the function of the stomach and intestines, so it is also a perfect spice during the rainy season.
- It’s the season when you just want to eat cold food, but cold food weakens the function of the spleen (a general term for digestive function) and causes more sluggishness and poor physical condition. Let’s make good use of warm ginger, green onions, coriander, etc., and eat them warm.